WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROCESSING?
Processing of Personal Data means all kinds of operations performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganising, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data by fully or partially automatic means or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
WHICH OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
Some of your personal information is processed by the Company within the scope of the Services provided on the Site. This personal information may include: Your identity information, contact information, records of your marketing and communication preferences, your IP address, the pages you view on our site, the pages you view on our site, data identifying your mobile device if you visit our site with your mobile device, and any other information that you expressly prefer and approve to give us or that we can obtain from third parties with your express consent may be collected, processed and recorded by us.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Providing you with the service you have requested from GLOIM GAYRIM REAL ESTATE in the best way possible, realising your demands and expectations with the products and services offered to you and providing you with a personal experience, carrying out the necessary planning, evaluation and studies by our business units in order to benefit our customers from our products and services, customising and offering products and services according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons; follow-up and evaluation of requests, suggestions and complaints from the relevant persons, customer satisfaction management and implementation of planning, statistics and satisfaction evaluation studies in this context; determination and implementation of commercial, legal and business strategies, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of the Company and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with the Company, and conducting business and commercial relations.
Your personal information may also be processed for purposes such as carrying out improvement works in order to provide better and reliable products and services and to ensure sustainability, and to enable third parties to fulfil their technical and other similar functions (maintenance, support, provision of backup services, etc.) on our behalf as a service provider.
In addition, your personal information may also be used for carrying out advertising and marketing activities for our products and services and informing you about promotions, promotions, campaigns, offers, newsletters, events and similar issues and other marketing communications, provided that you have your explicit consent.
We process your personal data that we collect for the above purposes based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
– Your explicit consent,
– The provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require the processing,
– It is mandatory for the protection of your or someone else’s life or body integrity when you are unable to disclose your consent due to actual impossibility,
– It is necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
– It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfil our legal obligations,
– Your personal data has been made public by you,
– It is necessary for the exercise or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
– Processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interest, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We keep all your personal data we process in accordance with the periods required by the KVKK and other legislation and in any case by taking all necessary administrative and technical measures as long as the above legitimate purposes do not disappear.
WITH WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
GLOIM GAYRIM REAL ESTATE may also disclose your Personal Data for any of the following reasons: (i) in line with legal requirements; (ii) in order to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings and requests of administrative or judicial authorities; (iii) in order to execute the Terms of Service; (iv) in order to protect its operations; (v) in order to take reasonable measures to protect the rights, privacy, security or property of GLOIM GAYRENKUL, you or third parties or to make it possible to limit the damages that may be encountered.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
We would like to state that you have the following rights regarding your data being processed within the Company:
– To learn whether your personal data is being processed or not,
– To obtain information about your personal data if they are being processed,
– To learn what the purpose of processing your personal data is and whether your personal data is used in accordance with its purpose,
– If any, to learn who are the third parties to whom the data are transferred at home or abroad and which data are transferred,
– To request correction of the processed personal data in case they are incomplete or inaccurate,
– In case of correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data, to request notification of these transactions to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
– To request the deletion or destruction of your processed personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear or your personal data becomes outdated,
– Object to the occurrence of a result to your detriment by analysing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
– You have the right to demand compensation for damages in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can review the “GLOIM GAYRIMENKUL Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data” for the application procedures regarding your requests above and you can fill out the Application Form within the Scope of KVKK and submit your requests in writing or via registered e-mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to us and registered in our system.
Your requests will be evaluated and finalised free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Depending on the nature of your request and your application method, we may request additional verifications (sending a message to your registered phone, calling, etc.) in order to determine whether the application belongs to you and thus protect your rights. In case a cost arises due to the fulfilment of your requests, we may only charge you the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
We may accept the requests addressed to the Company or reject them by explaining the reason and we may communicate this answer in writing or electronically to the person making the request. If the request is accepted, we, as the Company, are obliged to fulfil the requirement of the request immediately. In case your requests are rejected by the Company, if you are not satisfied with the answer given by the Company or if no answer is given, you may file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Board within 30 days from the date the answer is notified to you and within 30 days from the end of the 30-day period if no answer is given.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
In addition, in the event of any dispute that may arise between the Company and the Data Owner, the Company may retain personal data limited to the purpose of realising the necessary defences within the scope of the dispute and during the statute of limitations determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
ENSURING DATA SECURITY
GLOIM GAYRIMENKUL undertakes to keep personal information strictly confidential, to regard it as a confidentiality obligation, and to take all necessary measures and exercise due diligence to provide the necessary and reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal data, to prevent any loss, misuse, unlawful use or alteration of such data, and to prevent all or any part of personal information from entering the public domain or unauthorised use or disclosure to a third party, without prejudice to its legal obligations.
In case of linking to other applications through the Site, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
CONTACT US You can send your questions, reservations or complaints regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Policy to the contact addresses below.
Contact details : GLOIM REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION AND TRADE CO.
Address : Karamustafalar Cad. 61/2 07410 Avsallar/Alanya/Turkey